Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wonder why I'm tired.

I left the house today at 10:00. Stopped by Robin's store and had random strangers look at my car to see if I need anti-freeze. Majority says I'm good for now, but it could use a flush out. Soon. Stopped by a car place. Little girl at front desk said her daddy would help me shortly. Waited waited waited. Left. After all, I'm good for now. Did some very careful and thoughtful Christmas shopping at many different stops. I know my nephew loves "Spider Man" and I hope the other one was "Iron Man". Stopped at five different stores for cheap, yet thoughtful gifts. Got home around 1:00, when Robin was due home. Had a few minutes, went to call my mom to see if my nephew likes "Iron Man" (he better), saw I had a call from HT...can I come in two hours early. Rushed to get ready and made it by 2:00.

IT WAS A #%^><€ MAD HOUSE !!!!!

Why? Cuz it's gonna snow. Big effing deal.

This is like hurricane preparedness in reverse, if that makes sense.

Worked my ASS off. Went in early and was asked to work late. Fine. Whatever.

Got home and Robin had prepared a beautiful dinner. She just went to bed. I became manic. She thinks I died of thirst in a former life. I filled every single thing I could with water. Not sure why. All I know is I sold a lot of water today. I even went through my recycle bin for anything I could fill with water. Not dog food cans, if you're thinking I'm that crazy. Just a milk gallon, a couple of two liter soda bottles, stuff like that.

She's gonna wake up and think WTF. For the record...she's more WTF and I, being the much nicer and ladylike of the two, am more of a WTH. H meaning heck, of course.

No comments: