Sunday, December 19, 2010

HO HO HO!!!!! (Not you, Faye.)

We have been without Internet since Friday. It's crazy how dependent I am on this thing. Was told Friday that 'they're working on it', but it likely wouldn't be turned on until Monday. Ugh!!!!

Then a Christmas miracle happened! After I threw my chicken in the crackpot a few hours ago, I decided to check my iPad for a connection. There it was!!! 68 emails - Facebook comments & and friend requests - my WW's message board!!!!

Merry Christmas to me!!


I was off today and other than some light cleaning and stuff, I watched episode after episode of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills". Cannot get enough of any of the "Housewives"!!

Being without Internet made me realize how much I google. For example, Faye Resnick was on "Beverly Hills Housewives". I knew the name. I recognized the face. But I could not place her.

Damn you Internet.

When I need to know something, I need to know it.  I need to google. I couldn't see the weather forecast. There was a recipe I wanted to track down. I don't know what's in my checking account. I need to know the Harris Teeter specials so I can coordinate sales with my coupons. It sucked.

But I'm back now and feel like myself again. You can't just quit the Internet cold turkey like that. I was very seizure-esque but am now on my way to recovery.

Thank you, Santa!!  ;)

And if you can't place Faye Resnick...google her.

No comments: