Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am so pleased with myself!!!!

If you haven't noticed, I have been putting off getting a coat.  A)  Will I really use it? and 2)   I don't want to spend a bunch of money on something that I may wear a few times a year.

I have learned over the past few days here in Western North Carolina that I do need a coat.

Got paid today and figured that half my check would have to go toward a coat.  I've been looking but nothing has jumped out at me.

Until today.

We went to Iris' favorite thrift store (benefits 'Meals on Wheels') as an afterthought on our way to the 'Humane Society' thrift store.   Figured, why not?  What's the harm in looking?  It's on the way.

Drum roll please.

I found a full length, like new, lined, LONDON FOG coat.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~FOR FOUR DOLLARS~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had Robin take a picture of me as I modeled my new purchase.

$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...$4...

No comments: