Monday, December 13, 2010

Skinny Jeans ~~~

We all have them.  Jeans that would fit if only you could lose that 10-15 pounds.  Sure, some of us have single digit sizes and some of us have double digit sizes.  My skinny jeans are jeans that I'd gotten when we went to NYC a few years ago.  Nothing special about them, but I got them and wore them after having lost 45 pounds on Weight Watchers.  Shortly after that trip, I wasn't able to wear them comfortably.  Then there was the whole "The Biggest Loser" fiasco and I certainly wasn't able to wear them.  I packed them away and forgot about them.

Robin parked her car in the garage for the first time last night due to the weather.  We still have some unpacked bins and boxes down there.  I walked her out and a bin caught my eye.  Opened it up and it was full of jeans that haven't fit me in years. 

I am losing weight on this job.  The scale has definitely gone down.  For kicks, I decided to try on my skinny jeans to see how I measure up.

THEY FIT!!!!!!  I am about 15 pounds higher than I was when I wore them in NYC, so I figured I'd lose that amount and then see about trying them on.  When I tried them on just now, I certainly did not think they'd fit.  But they did!!!!   I shared a picture to prove it.

No comments: