Monday, October 11, 2010

So weird. So creepy. I love it!!!!!

I signed up for "feedjit, I think that's what it's called.  It's a gadget to let me know that people are looking at my blog!  People are really looking at my blog!!!!  It's doesn't tell me names, just locations.  Like just now, someone from Knoxville was here.  Hmmmm.....wonder who that could be?!?!

Some people come straight here and some wind up here from blog surfing.  Either way, I am that much more convinced that I will soon be discovered.  Maybe that hit from Faridabad, Haryana will be my meal ticket.

There's a new tv show called "#$%^& My Father Says".  That stemmed from a blog.

1 comment:

Debra Fulton said...

I would like it noted that I live in Ewing, NJ - not Trenton as your feedjit states. Just sounds less scary!