Monday, October 25, 2010

I got 100%!!!

OK...first of all ~ about the picture...I wish.  It's the only picture I could find of a woman in a really big shirt.  It's not that I think I will look like this model.

Which leads me to this...now that the training is over, I actually start working tomorrow. 8am - 4 pm.  Training with Gracie.  I think I know who she is and she seems nice.

But I'm back on the 'do I really have to tuck my shirt in' kick.  I ordered two shirts today, plenty big.  Hopefully plenty big.  I thought I'd beaten the system.  In training, I wore the khakis and blue polo, but I wore a white zippered hoodie over the polo.  I thought Delores had told me that when it gets cold, the cashiers can wear something over their shirts.  She explained today that we can wear something long sleezed - ha! Freudian slip - sleeVed under  our shirts.

So now I will sit and fret about this all night.  Is it any wonder the doctors will not take me off the anti-anxiety meds?  I went to a brand new doctor here in NC about a month ago.  I had weaned myself off an anti-anxiety drug when we got up here, thinking the life style and everything else would be much more laid back.  Mentioned that to him in passing.  Told him I didn't think I need it.  Interfers with weight loss and so on. 

He wrote me a script for two anti-anxiety medications.

I'm thinking the medication may need adjusting. 

Maybe Robin's been right all these years and that I really am a just a hopeless whackjob.