Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My car, my computer and my girl are all working!!!!!

My car just needed a jump, so no big deal.

My computer is working but there are issues.  Can't get into my iTunes or documents.  I'm afraid to try to figure it out on my own so it will have to wait for Robin.  I really wish my computer was exactly like it used to be, but I'm happy to have what I have. 

Speaking of Robin ~ she absolutely loves the job!  And the benefits are to die for!  I've had jobs with good benefits, but these benefits blow those benefits out of the water.  In addition to all the health insurance you could imagine, she accumulates one day off every two weeks.  I had that at BC/BS and it really adds up.  Also, the 401K is phenomenal.  Rather than match dollar for dollar up to a certain amount, they automatically put in 20% of her salary.  She can add to it.    She gets 49 cents mileage reimbursement.  She really likes her boss, which is half the battle. 

In addition to all the perks, I can't imagine a better suited job for her.  Just glanced down on a piece of paper titled "Felon Friendly Agencies".  Awesome.

And she is so excited ~ she "gets" to go to a prison on Thursday!  Yipee!!!!!

No comments: