Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby needs new shoes.....or in this case, pants.

As much as I meant every single word that I wrote earlier about Robin, I do often wonder how I got to this point in my life.

I just overheard her telling her mother that before they (Iris and Joe) come back on the 30th, she is going to ransack Joe's closet.  Robin and Joe are the exact same size.  This is not a lie, I swear to God...one time in FL, they were about to leave our house after dinner and Robin mentioned to Joe that she liked his pants.  She went on to tell him to take them off and give them to her.  Which he did.  He drove from our house in Surfside to Hollywood.  Pantless.  On I-95.  About a half hour drive.  Pantless.

How lucky am I to have a partner who is going to steal clothes from her stepfather's closet?   Work clothes.  Stealing clothes to wear to a new excellent and exciting job from your 85 year old stepfather's closet.  Some gals, if they need a few things for a new job, may go to, I dunno, the LADIES' DEPT. OF A STORE. 

If she planned on going through her mother's closet, I wouldn't have anything to write about.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the fact that every time we visit my family, she steals at least one pair of underwear from each brother. 

It's funny.  I've been counting my blessings a lot lately and her wardrobe never came up.  Not once.  Didn't cross my mind.

No comments: