Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why do we procrastinate?

I'm procrastinating right now. Have been since I got up five hours ago. I'm an early riser and usually wake up feeling good and in a good mood. That's annoying to some people, I know. I live with one of those people. If I'm so much of a morning person, why can't I just get it over with? "It" is the dreadmill. On the few occasions when I do get up and actually hop on the dreadmill, my day seems so much better. I ask myself on those rare days why I don't do it every day. The worst part of my day is not so much being on the dreadmill, but the anticipation of being on the dreadmill. You'd think I would wisen up and shorten the anticipation and just do it. But I somehow drag it out like I am right now. I'm totally babbling right now just to not do the dreadmill.

Alright. Enough excuses. I am going to do it right now. Here I go. On my way to do the dreadmill.

Wait a minute. Is that a squirrel I see? Better go check it out.

No comments: