Saturday, November 29, 2008

Didn't mention yesterday...


Yesterday Robin asked me not to include the following in my blog. Today she changed her mind and insisted that this was the best part of the Thanksgiving fiasco. For me, nothing beats Scott scooping out the pumpkin pie with a turkey bone.

So when the 3 Stooges arrive at Iris' house, Gail and Scott immediately came into the kitchen. They huddled together in a corner, not thinking anyone was paying attention. Of course, my nosey ass was pretending not to notice what was going on, but I was definitely paying attention. Scott gave her a handful of Percocets and told her he gets 500 of them a month - Enjoy!

Ironically, Robin and I were going to do an experiment. I still have most of my pain pills leftover from my finger ordeal (I'm a drinker, not a popper). We were going to leave the bottle laying around on Thanksgiving to see which one would take the pills. Joke's on me if he gets 500 a month.

A couple years ago I had a thing when I thought I was having a brain aneurism. Long story short, I got a prescription for migraines and when Robin's sister came over, she stole them. The next time she came over, I put ALLI in the pill bottle and she took them too!!!

1 comment:

spun816 said...

ur an ass u know all ur pain killers are gone, if not where are they? lol jkk