Saturday, November 15, 2008

Can't spell VICKY without ICKY

I spend my Saturday mornings getting up early and watching "The Biggest Loser" that I tivo'd on Tuesday. It usually inspires me to hop on my dreadmill and get it over with before Robin even gets up.

I am fully aware that there are three sides to every story, but what the hell did Phil do to Vicky? Of all the reality crappy TV shows I have ever watched, I have never ever disliked anyone as much as I dislike Vicky. (Kellie Pickler comes in second.) I have disliked her from the very beginning and didn't even know why. Now I do. I feel really mad right now. It's stupid and it could be that they told them to shake things up a bit (like my mother suggested), but I seriuosly think that if I could, I would reach through the TV and slap her. And then, when her husband got the boot (beautiful move, Amy), next week's preview shows her threatening revenge?

Oh hell no.

Just had to vent.

In the time that it took me to write all this, I could have been on the dreadmill.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

OK, go get on the dreadmill but Vicky has been a b*tch since day one...her DH "hit" her and said applaud the winner...duh!...hope she loses big time but not weight wise...ok too mean...but seriously this woman need to be taken down....and her DH gets rid of her! She is the worse I have seen on the show.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree Kim. I can't stand Vicky!! She is very hateful! I want her to fall on her face! Amy needs to be proud of getting nasty Vicky's husban outta there! I'm watching the revenge show now.