Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hell and back


This is a picture of the devil in hell. He is located at 12996 West Dixie Highway in North Miami, FL. I visited him (aka "Dr. Clifford" - pfft) today. Dr. Clifford was so nice and sweet and caring just 2 days ago. He gave me nerves blocks between my fingers and he warned me that it would hurt - it did. When he removed my fingernail, he warned me that it would later throb like hell - it did. Today, he as he removed the bandage, he told me it would hurt - it did.

Then the devil doctor advised me to soak it in hot water with Epson salt, AS HE BEGAN JABBING MY USED TO BE CUTICLE WITH A SHARP INSTRUMENT!!!!

Oh. My. God.

It was literally as if the bastard was stabbing an open flesh wound. Seriously, that's exactly what it was like.

And he told me that I had to do this to myself at least once a day.

Riiiight. I might as well set my cooch hair on fire while I'm at it.

No comments: