Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm gonna lose it.


My middle nail on my right hand, that is. I smashed it while closing the dryer door on Wednesday and the nail bent all the way backward. It's like a loose tooth now and has been oozing stuff for 4 days and throbbing to beat the band and now the entire fingertip is turning color. I have spent the last hour and a half online trying to figure out what to do. The best I can come up with is pricking it with a sterilzed needle to relieve the pressure.

Um? I don't think so. I'd rather just complain about the pain and let Robin think that I'm gonna get RSD.

Speaking of Robin...she just a announced that she has a sore throat and it must be PMS. She must have some pretty big ovaries.

Owwwww...this typing is making me weak. I feel lightheaded. I'm dizzy. Think I'm gonna faaaaiiiinnnnn....

Hey! Will I save 10% at my next manicure? Times are tough. $2.00 will buy Robin 40% of a pack of cigarettes.

PS: After reading this, Robin told me that people are going to think that those are my nails. They're not. They're her mama's. (Joke - hers are more like claws. I hope Iris never gets a computer!)

1 comment:

spun816 said...

yeah lets hope she doesn't for your sake. the picture is disgusting and elliot got a kick out of the ur moma joke lol. i found the 40% of a pack of cigg funny lol. im bored have nothing else to do but comment on all you entries. am i not one of ur best friends ive been stuck in a hosp for two days and i still find time to comments your stuff =)