Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm a little interested in Chaz. As in his story. Not as in I wanna be his girlfriend.




Chaz Bono has a book coming out today and a documentary on his sex change on Oprah's channel tonight.   As a result, he has been on all the shows lately.

Just like everyone else from my generation, I remember Chasity as an adorable little girl.  He said this morning something about who would have ever dreamt that that cute little girl would one day become a middle aged man? 

I love to mess with my mother.  When I spoke to her this morning, I asked if she'd seen Chaz lately.  Received a little disgusted, "Yes!".  Told her that it got me thinking.  That that is something I plan on looking into, and how would she feel to be the mother of three sons? 

Silence.

This reminds me of the time when she and Nelson were visiting in Miami.  (I've written about this before so I'll be brief.)  Robin and I were in the biggest fight ever.  Everyone had gone to bed and I decided to use my pent up energy and Chloroxed the hell out of my bathroom.  Nelson got up around midnight to use the bathroom and thought it was odd that I was bleaching in the middle of the night.  Long story short (too late), my parents thought that I had chopped Robin up into little pieces and was covering up the crime scene.

So after I assured her that I was kidding this morning, I thought about what I'd look like as a dude.

Seems pretty accurate to me. 

Although I'd actually be more apt to chop Robin up in little pieces than to have a sex change, more power to you, Chaz.  I'm happy for you.  Feel a little badly for your girlfriend though.  Seems like you're having some trouble with hormones.  Be nice, or you'll soon be singing, "I Ain't Got You, Babe".

No comments: