Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I just had two little heart attacks.

I rarely eat at the table, but this morning I decided to because I didn't feel like fending off the dogs while I tried to eat my bagel on the couch. 

I was sitting here thinking about how I need to structure my day when all of a sudden a bit of a dog fight began at my feet.  I flew out of my chair to break it up if need be and they stopped before it got ugly.  Those situations happen more than I'd like and they always leave my heart racing.  This turned out not to be bad, but still left me a nervous wreck.

Then I sat back down and saw, in slow motion, my tipped over water bottle (not a 16 oz., but a 1.5 liter bottle, of course) and the water gushing toward, you guessed it, new new laptop.  And my Ipad.  

I thought I moved fast to break up the dogs.  That was nothing.  

Disaster averted.

Next?


No comments: