Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good thing it's been cold in Miami.



Some people are anal retentive (I could just use the term "anal", but I don't like it) about their cars' interiors. My stepdad never used to let us drink or eat anything in the car. He's eased up a bit though. We can now have bottled water.

Robin isn't like that. I sometimes take her car to work because it's more gas efficient than mine. I got in Talula (her car has a name) at 7:00 this morning, threw my purse in the seat along with my new "LOVE PINK" totebag, situated my water and phone, found my boys on the radio, and then something caught my eye.

On the floorboard of the passenger side was something that I couldn't quite make out at first. Upon a closer look, I figured it out. It was a clear plastic box with several pieces of SUSHI in it. I'm trying to think when it was that I saw her run out of the house with a container of Publix sushi in her hand. 3, maybe 4 days ago? Was it last week? Imagine how Talula would smell had it not been cold all week. Those little pieces of rice could have been maggots!

Anywho...sure was better than the ham sandwich I'd planned on having for lunch.

No comments: