Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another productive Sunday.

In our own defense, there is really not much to do around the house today.  We had company last night and the house is pretty much still clean.  Kinda.   Getting caught up on laundry and am going to make something good for dinner.  Pork with mushroom bechamel sauce.

I also did the treadmill which necessarily means that I watched some type of "Sex and the City".  Have both movies and the box set.  I cannot do the treadmill without the girls.

Later, while channel surfing, we found "The Break Up" with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn.  Couldn't help thinking that, although Sarah Jessica Parker is the one and only Carrie Bradshaw, Jennifer would have done a good job too.

"The Break Up" ended and "Sex and the City I" came on.  Couldn't believe it when I heard the music.  Robin rolled her eyes, but it's on right now.  I can quote the entire movie and she teases me, but the truth is, she can do her share of quoting too.  Sure, hers aren't perfect like mine, but she gets the gist of most of the quotes.

I just paused the movie and said, "We need to have a conversation".  Deer in the headlights look.  "OK."  Love scaring her like that.

Told her my thought on Jennifer being Carrie, and asked who else would play the other girls, starting with Charlotte.  She suggested Ashley Judd - very nice!!!  Very very pretty and prissy.  I suggested Cameron Diaz for Samantha.  We're stuck on Miranda.  She suggested Ellen, but that's too obvious and plus Ellen is not an actress.  Any thoughts?

And for Big? 

Duh.

George Clooney.

No comments: