Thursday, March 17, 2011

And this is why she's been my BFF for 40 years...

Between liver news and interviews, I haven't had anything funny to write about this week.

Until this morning.

The picture above is of Ingrid and Butch at Robin's 50th birthday party.  They drove all the way from Upstate NY to surprise us.  Great friends.

I had posted on Facebook earlier this week that I had a job interview this Thursday (today) at a law firm in Asheville.  Got many well wishes and good lucks - thank you.

Got up at 6:30 and received the following private message via FB:

From Ingrid at 6:31 a.m.  "I am laying in bed, Butch yells up the stairs, "Ing.  I'm getting in the shower.  Kim has an interview today.  You should get on (the internet) and wish her good luck from us."  I replied, "You are a woman.  Go wash your vag."

Before I blogged about this, I made sure it was OK with her.  She asked if it was too crass.

Too crass?  TOO CRASS?

Ing?          You can pose all you want in your pointy high heels and lil Jackie O-esque jacket, but anyone who knows you knows that worrying about being too crass isn't exactly one of your priorities.

BFF's for the next 40???

No comments: