Monday, January 3, 2011

For all of you who enjoy my household tips...


(OK - that would just be you, Mare.)

I have developed a new way to mop.  It's called the "Squirt and Skate".  Or "The White Trash Swiffer".  My people are trying to decide on the name.

What you'll need:

1)  Some type of squirt bottle.   I used an almost empty "Dawn" bottle.
2)  Your favorite cleaning solution.  I used a little "Dawn", some bleach, some "Pine Sol" and water.
3)  A few old towels.
4)  Two good legs.  Counts you out, Robin.
5)  A dirty floor.

Instructions:

1)  Squirt solution on to dirty floor.
2)  Skate over said floor with towels.

Voila!

Be sure to wash those dirty towels by themselves with some bleach.  Fold them up nicely and put them away for next year.  I mean time.  Put them away for next time.

No comments: