Saturday, September 25, 2010

Why?

Why do I tell Iris that tomorrow (Robin's day off) we just want to stay home,  supposed to be rainy and cold and we just want to stay in and make chilli, and she says, "Do you want to come over for dinner?"

Speaking of Iris...I needed to go to a doctor this week.  Took my blood pressure on one of those machines.  Sky high.  Went to different place the next day.  Sky high again.  It's never been high.  So Iris told me to call and make an appointment with her doctor.  I called - they don't take self pay people.  I am obviously without insurance right now.  They recommended me to another doctor - got in and LOVED HIM, even though I could have given birth to him.  He's 27.  Anywho, Iris wanted to know how her doctor knew I didn't have insurance.  Uh, cuz they asked me.  "Well why didn't you tell them that you have it?"  Uh, cuz I don't.  Then I told her who the new doctor was.  "Well I never heard of him."   Uh, so?

The day before that she called me.  She was taking us to lunch and we were having a "ladies' day".  She asked me if Robin was wearing a baseball cap.  No, but she did have on a bandana.  So Iris started yelling at me about why Robin has to wear anything on her head.

The day before that she called an yelled at me about Robin's work schedule and how she didn't like it. 

I love Iris and am glad to have a close relationship with her.  The bitching, I could do without.

No comments: