Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It isn't easy being me.


I suck. There is really something wrong with me. Why do I insist of getting in my own way all the time?

I did Week2/Day4 of my training for the C25K this morning (6th day in a row of working out, thank you very much). I hated every second of it today and am actually glad to be going to work tomorrow. I do not pressure myself to do the treadmill after long days and bad traffic. Then I ran (Oops! Can't throw that word around anymore!) to the bank and stopped at Taco Hell on the way home. Ordered Robin her two meals and I got two Fresco ("healthier") tacos. (OK, I got three, but only ate two). She left for a meeting and I'm alone in the house. Just me, 5 dogs, 2 cats, and this Reese's cup. I circled it in white - on the left side, right in the middle. See it? We usually have one thing of choclate in the house for when the craving takes over. We hide it on each other, and normally there isn't an issue. I just opened the fridge to reach for my second bottle of crap cranberry/water/fake Jillian juice and there it was. I could have closed the door, but did I? No.

I am not craving chocolate. I'm not craving anything. So why did I set this stupid little evil orange thing there to stare at me? I am not going to eat it. Why did I take a picture?

Seriously ~ I will not eat it. It's going back to the fridge right this minute.

No comments: