Monday, February 8, 2010

Do we smell?


We have several items that we're selling on Ebay right now. The auction is over in about an hour. We're currently selling purses, but have lots of other stuff to list once this one is over.

Gotta be honest. I'm getting a little greedy. There is one purse in particular that I know I set the reserve too low. A week ago, the $75.00 reserve seemed fair. I haven't carried the purse in over a year. Now I'm looking at it totally differently, and I not only don't want to sell it, I don't want to sell it at a fraction of the price I paid. I know it's EBAY and all, but still...

Looks like we're about to sell five outta eight purses. Not bad. Of the five, we will undoubtedly get at least one person who complains that the purse smells like smoke. My advice to this person? If it's that important to you, you should have asked first. What am I supposed to write in the description? "Beautiful authentic gently used FENDI purse. Comes from a five dog, three pack a day smoker and two cat household. Perfect bag for spring ~ you'll love it!!!"

No comments: