Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions Suck


Resolutions suck and I'm not making any this year. Besides, I'm still overweight, drink too much and spend too much, so where have the resolutions of years gone by gotten me?

Sure, there are things that I really really want to do. I'd like to lose a lot more weight, drink a lot less, and spend a lot less money. The drinking less and losing weight will go hand in hand, so that's not a problem. Spending less money should take care of itself, too, because I am officially in charge of our (ahem) budget. I'm a decent worker outter, so there's nothing to promise there. I could promise to eat out less and cook at home more, but that's covered under losing weight and spending less money.

Basically, I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing for the past few weeks and things will fall into place. But that's not a promise or a resolution - just saying.

~Happy New Year!~

No comments: