Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sung to the tune of "You're the One that I Want"


Ever since I heard the news, "You're the One that I Want" has played in my head. I changed the words to make it more about, well, me.

I got biiiiiills
They're multiplying
And they're ooout of control
Cause the money we're supplying
It just ain't flying.

We better shape up
Because we need a plan
Setting a budget makes me blue-ue-ue

We better shape up
We better understand
If we keep this up we'll soon be through

I can't buy what I want...
Boo hoo hoo Honey
I can't buy what I want
Boo hoo hoo Honey
What I need - yes I said NEED

2 comments:

Jennifer Wright(Davidson) said...

That picture sure brings back memories...ohhh, how I loved my Candies!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I know it! Me too - had them in hot pink and pale pink.