Monday, September 26, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Tote (not to be confused with bag)

The lighting in my kitchen does not do these bags/totes justice, trust me.

Well, I have done it again.  All my eggs are in one duct taped basket with this duct tape thing.  The good news is, I do have a meeting scheduled tomorrow with a rizty boutique owner on Main Street.  I know who this lady is because I've been in her store and I also recognize her from my nail salon.  The bad news is, I took my nails off in order to make these bags and consequently, my fingers are back to Jimmy Deans with remnants of pink polish.  Robin says she won't notice.  Being a nail person myself, I know she will.  Maybe I can whip up some duct tape gloves between now and then.

And even more positive news (the best news) is that people are starting to ask for certain things.  A blog follower wanted to know if I can do more subdued colors.  If it comes in duct tape, I can do it.  (Still working on finding it in gold, Robbie.)   Depending on tomorrow's meeting, I will make more Breast Cancer bags or move on to   ...   wait for it   ...   DOG BAGS!!!!!!  I have so many ideas.

Believe it or not, making these bags is a little physical.  My back and shoulders are killing me right now.

2 comments:

johanes said...

great stuff and very nice blog :] try to change it to money :]
http://jakkosworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/backlinkgenius-and-affiliate-system.html

I wish you lot of sucess :]

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!