Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh how I love you, Laughing Cow Cheese!

We just made the BEST dinner.  The picture above is off the internet, but ours was much much better.  We had some frozen shrimp that I'd taken out of the freezer this morning.  Robin peeled and sauteed them in butter and garlic.  Then we made a white trash Alfredo Sauce out of Laughing Cow cheese (6 blue cheese wedges, a cup of milk, some Parmesan cheese and a pinch of garlic salt and pepper.  And of course hot sause, cuz that's how I roll.  It goes on and in everything I make), melted the cheese over medium heat and threw the shrimp in there.  Served it over pasta and there you have it.  Cheap (cuz we bought the shrimp and Laughing Cow cheese on sale and got the pasta for free).  Easy.  And delicious!!!!!
My family is visiting soon.  We have a bunch of frozen shrimp in Iris and Joe's freezer.  Toss a little fresh parsley on top, serve it with a salad and maybe some type of garlic bread and this meal is good enough for company.

1 comment:

crissy said...

:) its funny . a dog that has a crown wanting to be a princess someday. its made me smile.

Windows 7 | Office 2010