Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is it possible that I'm not as funny as I think I am?

Yesterday I posted about Robin's disgusting deformed recently decasted leg.  Then I went to work.  Many times throughout my day yesterday I thought about all the responses I would have received when I got home.  I'd surely get a few "Gross" comments.  A couple, "Is there anything you won't take a picture of?" comments.  Several "LOL"s.  And many "likes".

Got home --- Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Then I noticed a "funny" comment on my blog itself.  It appeared right after a follower from Ormond Beach logged on.  Thanks Mom.

Robin thinks the whole thing is hilarious.  She has asked me several times today, "Any responses?".  And she LOL when I tell her no.

Could it be I crossed the line with the pube covered chicken breast comment?  I tend to do that sometimes.  Cross the line, that is.  Or am I simply not as funny as I think I am?

Robin is cracking up at the thought of nobody responding to this blog too.   

3 comments:

Bev said...

I think you're funny, but I do think recently uncasted legs are gross. LOL

Unknown said...

Thank you.

KelleIAm said...

LOL! I'm just a lurker on your blog, Kim. :) So I'll go ahead and respond...today.

Perhaps an EWWWW checkbox should be added? Thoughts? I'm checking the EWWWWW box now.

I think BOTH you and Robin are funny. (Note the order in which I say your funny too.) Keep on a blogging girl...we're reading!