Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poor picture quality, but it doesn't matter.


I opened my car door the other day and saw this on the ground. "That damn Robin", was my first thought. I knew it wasn't mine, but I didn't think she had her period either. Well, how would I really know? What with her going through menopause and everything, her periods aren't exactly regular. (She is going to be so pissed when she reads that!) How did it get out here? Maybe it fell out of the thrash. I should pick it up. Eh. She can do it.

Later, Iris and Robin and I came home from somewhere and when we got out of the car, I saw it again. "Look at that! Is it yours? That's disgusting."

Of course, Iris had to come see what I was talking about.

She looked at me as though I was insane. Cocked head, squinty eyes.

It was a shriveled up flower that had fallen off the rose of sharon bush.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so do I understand this correctly??? It's from Sharon's bush??? and if so....Who's Sharon????

Unknown said...

Sharon must be the lady who lived here before us, I reckon.