Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Seriously?


Today is my father's birthday and I called him to wish him a happy one. (Yes, Mandy, you beat me to it).

About three minutes in to the conversation, he told me to hold on. He had another call. While I was holding and subsequently cut off, I told Robin, "Oh my God. My father is doing it too".

At least twice a week, my mother does the same thing to me.

So my father called me back and we finished our conversation. Meanwhile, my mom had called with a Facebook question. Another at least twice a week occurrence. I started to tell her how my dad put me on hold, and just as I started to do so...you guessed it. "Kim? I gotta interrupt you. I need to take this other call".

I thought it was a pretty funny joke, but she wasn't kidding! Then when she hung up with the other person, she almost peed herself laughing. Me? Not so much.

maybealittle

No comments: