Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dear Santa ~~


This is Baxter Hellman Frasier. If I PROMISE to never chew up another dog bed, will you PLEASE bring me a new bed just for myself? Bodi and Brady play tug of war with them, and Buddy always hogs my time. Buddy also chews on them when my mommies come through the door. I don't blame him though; he gets that from Bailey. Oh, and Maxx likes to pee on them.

I really feel that I am the best behaved dog in the house. The fact that Mommy Robin tripped over me and broke her foot was not my fault. Santa, if you're watching this house, you know how clumsy she is.

Speaking of watching this house, you know how good Mommy Kim has been this year. (She gave me a bone to tell you that. We both know the truth).

Love always (especially this time of year),
BHF

No comments: