Friday, December 19, 2008

You'd think having dental work would be the lowlight of your day, right?


Not in this household!

While my mouth was being stretched from Miami-Dade to Broward County and my poor tooth was being jackhammered upon, Robin was setting our house on fire!

When we were junking over the weekend, we bought a very cute, albeit flammable, onion. It was a little onion person. Cute enough to hang on our tree. In fact, it was, I think, an ornament.

Where did we put it? Well, on our stove, of course. Robin started making something for herself for lunch and someone (luckily one of her policeman friends) stopped by. She was distracted and forgot about her lunch and soon the blaze broke out. Luckily, they put the fire out and all that remains is a little soot.

I saw that my POG was safe, so I had to ask, "Did the little onion make it?"

As you can see, the answer was no.

On the other hand, that does inspire me not to waste my tanning sessions!

No comments: