Sunday, December 21, 2008

...AC/DC...


You either love 'em, or hate 'em.

I have always loved this band. The show was 1000% fantastic. And BTW, it was the first concert that I have ever attended sober!! I even remember it!

I was skepitcal at what the audience would be like. I figured there'd be a lot of Keith Richards types. There were a handful of those, but the overwhelming majority was middle aged men there with their buddies to have a good time. They all knew all the words to every song. It was like a festival of a boys night out.

The two guys in the pictures are brothers, Malcolm and Angus Young. Angus always wears a little boy school uniform - it's his trademark. There was only one potentially scarey moment at the show. They were playing "The Jack", which is a sexy bluesy song, and Angus began stripping. He got down to his shorts and began unzipping and teasingly pulling them down little by little.

OH HELL NO! Not that I'd care to really see any man naked, but especially not a 105 pound old man. OK, he's only ten years older than me, but he looks around 75. He's thin but flabby, pale and wrinkley.

All's well that ends well, though. He did moon us, but he had on AC/DC boxer shorts...whew!

No comments: