Thursday, December 11, 2008

URGH!


"Somebody" decided that this would be a good time to have a garage sale. This is the before picture. In 24 hours, this mess is going to be sprawled out upon my driveway. Both Iris and Kay are going to be here. They are sure to fight each other for the good stuff. Joe and Kyle will also be here, trying to outboss each other. Alex and her entourage will also be here. I don't think she has any idea what is in store. Poor Alex. Poor naive Alex.

As many of you know, I am in the process of trying to quit drinking. I think I picked the absolute worst time of the year to do this. I'm almost certain of it. Positive, in fact. I do, however, have a loophole, and that is, my therapist does not want me to quit cold turkey. Thank goodness for loopholes.

I'll be sure to post as the "event" unravels. The garage sale, that is. Not my non-drinking journey. Although, that may be just as ugly. I'll post about that too.

Cheers!

No comments: