Sunday, June 24, 2012

I guess I shouldn't bad mouth and/or give Ingrid such a hard time any more.

"Shouldn't" being the key word.  Old habits die hard.

Came home the other day to find a huge package on my front stoop.  It was from Ingrid.  Ripped open the box and found a pink beach chair, pink and green beach bags (one big, one small), a pink and green towel and a pink and green beach mat!!!!  Talk about a great surprise!  Especially because we are going to my mom's for a week next week and plan on spending lotsa time on the beach! 

Thank you, Ingy!!

Before I received this I was gonna post about the fact that you hate it when people tell you I'm funny.  A certain friend of yours read my blog and said I should write for a living and you threw up a little in your mouth.  Then, a week later, you texted me that So and So thinks I'm soooooo funny.  You ended the text with "gag me".  Look, as I texted you, we're both OK looking.  But you're skinny.  Give me funny. 

Oh I see posted it after I received the gift.  My bad.

And BTW - this is not the only surprise I received recently.  A certain friend, our friendship is even older than Ingrid's and mine, sent me the movie "The Princess Bride" because I had mentioned on FB that I have never seen it.  Again, a very nice surprise.  I normally don't make fun of this friend because, really, our relationship is a more mature one than that of Ingrid's and mine.  I can't remember this friend ever whipping an undewrwire bra at me and giving me a black eye.  But I really think, in all fairness, I must say this.  This friend recently started a blog of her own.  It's going to be a great blog!  But I did notice one small typo and thought I owed it to her to point it out to her.  ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE SPELLED HER NAME WRONG.  McCauley has TWO c's, Steph.  

it'sawonderIhaveanyfriendsatall,especiallythetypewhosendrandompresents-irealizethat

Oh, and don't even get me started on our new friend, Marcia, who brings us stuff all the time.

No comments: