Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which is stronger ~ a sniff or a whiff????


Whichever is stronger is what I do. Always. If I think the milk might be bad, I can't just take a little sniff. Same with bad meat and everything else. I have to stick my nose all up in it and then suffer the consequences. I never learn my lesson.

Yesterday was no different. Robin was conducting business in her office and the man was very afraid of dogs. So we put some in their crates, and Buddy & Brady joined me while I straightened up the guest room. We have been gone quite a bit lately, for days at a time, and things just accumulate in that room when we get home.

I work out in specific black shorts. I guess they're basketball shorts - very comfy. I saw a pair on the floor and, not knowing if they were clean or dirty, yep - you guessed it - held them up to my face and indulged in a huge sniff (or whiff - whichever is worse). Immediately realized that they were indeed NOT CLEAN.

Then it dawned on me. All my shorts are Adidas. These were not.

Not only were these shorts not clean, they were not mine! Not that I ever wondered, but I guess I now know what Chris, my male my dog sitter, sleeps in.

No comments: