Monday, May 31, 2010

Attention Deb & Ing....


If you think I was joking, you're wrong. I am starting with a nice picture. This is the best one. It all goes down hill from here. Gradually. I think you know what I mean.

To everyone else (all 12 of you), in the picture are Ingrid, me and Debbie. The following is what I sent my "friends" this morning....

Good Morning Bitches...

I am going to start writing shit about you on my blog. Don't know when, don't know what. But pictures will be involved, as well words.

It's ruffbeachday.blogspot.com

Sign in and become a fan. Not sure what you need to do, open a goggle account or something. It's free. Write comments and get involved.

If you don't, you WILL be sorry.

Share with your friends for extra points. (Ing - you have that non sense of humor skank friend of yours. Deb - you have clients).

Here's the thing. People get discovered on youtube every day. I will be discovered in the literary world via my blog. It's that simple.

Ta ta

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Deb and Ing: As you well know, Kim's bark is worse than her bite. Although, I wouldnt put it past her to put the most embarassing things about you that she can on her blog - look at all the things she has written about me...and we all know that i am angelic, sweet and most of all, perfect. Robin

iSmile Studios said...

Whew! Thank goodness Kim likes me more than Ingrid, so my photos and related gossip are safe from this forum. However, I am new to blogging so I'd better read through all of this to make sure I am not making an idiot of myself.

Unknown said...

Steph! Your secrets are safe with me, but I did tell the world (or should I say my 12 followers) about your son being a thief and having an unusual love of tape. Love ya!