Sunday, November 8, 2009

UGH.



Woke up half dead today and it's no wonder. Almost everyone I know who I have been around has been sick on and off for the two weeks. Brady was so worried about me after I got up from a two hour nap, he charged me from another room and jumped into my lap. Then he settled in on my lap and kept me warm. Then he kept adjusting himself and his little crazy bony elbows japped me over and over. At any given time, I usually have 10 -12 bruises all over myself from these dogs. They got in a fight the other day which I broke up. I was bitten and didn't even feel it. But it drew blood and I have a bite and a dark black and blue bruise that's about two inches in diameter.

Now I'm gonna go watch The Godfather marathon. Have never seen it but always wanted to.

No comments: