Monday, November 2, 2009

Once again...


It seems like we ran errands all weekend. I'm not complaining though. I love to run errands. There's nothing quite as satisfying as having a big "to do" list and crossing the tasks off as they're completed. Well, there's lotsa stuff that's as satisfying and even moreso, but it does feel good to accomplish a long list.

Amongst the garage sales, nail appointments and tanning sessions, we went to Target both Saturday and Sunday. Made a special trip on Sunday for a new mop. I got up this morning and the new mop was destroyed. Swept it up quickly before Robin got up (or else I would have taken a picture - so sorry if you're disappointed). I know it was Bodi, but am gonna have to blame Brady. Sorry Brady, you're gonna have to take one for the team. It'll work out perfectly because I left a little bit of the evidence on the floor and Brady is now chewing on it. If I play my cards right, there will be no lying. Robin will just assume it was Brady who chewed up her new mop. Oh the deceit.

The good news is, guess who'll be going to Target for the third day in a row??!!

No comments: