Friday, February 24, 2012

I am one step closer to going to hell.

So Robin and Iris were just having their nightly conversation that is just slightly less fascinating than my own mother's and my morning conversations. 

Their chats  go something like this:   "How was your day?  How was the weather?  How's Kim?  How are the babies?  What's for dinner?  What's on TV tonight?"

The last question is where tonight's conversation got interesting.  Interesting for this group, anyway.  I guess Barbara Walters is having a show about new age cosmetic surgery.  I was playing on my Kindle Fire, not really paying atttention,  and all of a sudden, Robin, while still on the phone, asked me, "Do you think my mother needs a facelift?"

Me:  Without hesitation.  "Absolutely not."  And she doesn't.  I'm not trying to CMA in case she ever gets a computer and reads this stuff, but she honestly looks a good 25 years younger than she is.
 
Then Iris started listing procedures she's considered and told them to Robin. 

Robin:  "What about a boob job?"

Me:  "Nope."

Robin:  "Butt lift."

Me:  Slight consideration. "No.  No way.  Your mom has a nice ass."

Robin:  "Vaginal rejuvenation?"

Me:  NO hesitation.  "Absolutely."

No comments: