Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OY!!!!!!!!


We're still in NC looking for a house. I miss the heathens terribly, but this will be the last time we leave them for a looooong time.

My dear friend, Barb, told me that the best blogs are those where the people post every day.

Woke up with this on my mind....

Last night Robin, Iris and I had a light dinner. Joe wasn't hungry. We started talking about Jewish traditions. No pork products. No cheese with meat. No milk. I knew all that. Then my mind started wondering...poor Iris...going through life without the occasional BLT? What would be the point?

I zoned back in and realized that Iris and Robin were talking about sex. Jewish sex. The Sabbath is from Friday night (sundown) until sundown on Saturday. Iris informed us that the Jews love their sex and from Friday night until Saturday night, it is the man's obligation to ... how do I put this ... do whatever it takes and for however long it takes to make the woman "happy". She went in to greater detail, but I managed to block it out of my mind.

(DEAR-GOD-PLEASE-LET-US-FIND-A-HOUSE-SOON)

THEN Robin couldn't just let it go. She had to ask about Jews having sex with a sheet between them. Yes,according to Iris, some Jewish people do that. They cut a hole in the sheet for the man's you-know-what. Something about it not being Kosher for the skin to touch.

Iris said that if we are still here on Sunday, we can drive around town to look at the sheets hanging on the clothes lines to compare hole sizes.

(DEAR-GOD-PLEASE-LET-US-FIND-A-HOUSE-SOON)

1 comment:

Melissa Casey said...

I would recommend that you kneel on your knees & PRAY to God that you find a house NOW!!!! No mention the holes in the sheets while you are praying!