Sunday, October 25, 2009

Treasures!


Yesterday we went to a big garage sale where all proceeds go to the Humane Society of Miami. I was thrilled to find a M.A. Hadley piggy bank. MA Hadley is a type of pottery I collect. We went back today and as Robin was paying for some crappola that she didn't need, I spotted something from afar. This purse was buried under all kinds of tote/computer/messenger bags. The only reason I noticed it was because I have two of these dogs on my front porch and it just caught my eye. I was so excited to get it and all the people were eeewwwing (ew in a good way - not like "ew" what's that smell) and aaaahhhing my find. I thought for sure applause was going to follow, but no.

I think it's a boy.

BTW, notice my teak table. Spent a lot of time this past week pressure cleaning it and sealing it. Purdy, huh?

No comments: