Friday, October 16, 2009

REVENGE!!


I see I haven't been here since 06/30/09. Yikes! I suppose it's no coincidence that that's right about the time that I discovered how much fun Facebooking can be. I've been called a motormouth before (ie: Robin AND Janice have paid me cash to not talk for x amount of time), so I guess there's enough room for Facebook AND my blog in my life. A lot of it will be redundant. And repetitive. And you'll see the same stuff over and over. And over again.

Anywho...Robin and I are working out of the house now. I go to my other office once or twice a week. As much as we love our house and these animals, we need to get away. Really really really wanted to go to NYC this fall. I look at the rates at the Milford Plaza every single day - literally, it's saved in my toolbar. Had I booked a room for the fall this past summer, I could have gotten an excellent rate. Too late now.

Yesterday at work (other office), I got a wild hair and suggested via email to Robin that we go to the Keys this weekend. Next thing I knew, she emailed me back saying we have a room at a pet friendly place. So we're leaving today and taking Brady. This is not a favortism thing (thank you very much Jennifer). Brady stays in a crate when we're not here and the thought of him being in a crate all day until Chris, our beloved dog sitter, gets here, just kills me.

So we're getting ready to go this morning and the dogs rioted and chewed up yet another dog bed. I'm used to it. No big deal. But after I swept up the very familiar foam and turned to get the dustpan, Little Baxter threw his sausage like self on the pile and refused to move!!!

I love that little shit!

No comments: