Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gonna be a long night....


I wish you were here with me right now. The music coming from my backyard neighbor's house is defeaning. They are French. My other neighbors are Cuban and the other ones are rednecks. Everyone is very nice. But these French people have the wildest parties imaginable. They typically last until 9:00 in the morning. I have gotten a up a 6:00 to find the party still going strong. There are people on stilts, a dragon lady, you name it. I assume there are a lot of drugs involved. There'd have to be to go at it all night like that.

We were are a dinner party recetly and met a couple of male hair stylists. They know the French people and told us that THEY'RE SWINGERS!!!!

This is the first party they're having since we learned what, exactly, kind of parties they have.

Camera, don't fail me tonight! Gotta go charge extra batteries.

I'm kidding...or am I???

No comments: