Monday, June 29, 2009

Charge!


I ran an errand this afternoon and when I got home, Robin was outside talking to our adorable nextdoor neighbors, Eric and Alex (female). We totally lucked out when they moved in and Robin has a little secret crush on Eric. I got out of the car and joined them. All of a sudden, Eric yelled, "All your dogs are outside!!". He jokes around a lot so we totally ignored him. Within seconds, Buddy, Baxter, Bodi and Brady were running around like wild Indians. These dogs do not come on command, so we literally had to catch them and carry them inside (50+ pounds each). Then, rather than yell at the dogs, of course I had to yell at Robin, "Why'd you leave the door open?"

Bodi is a very smart dog and I have seen her paw at the door and open it, but I'm sure that wasn't the case this time. Every time I say something to Robin about Bodi being so smart, I get an "Uh huh".

So when I yelled at Robin about leaving the door open...you got it, "Bodi did it".

No comments: