Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Me today


Not gonna lie to you...the eating really hasn't slowed down too much. Here is a picture of me now.

I have always been fat, but haven't really felt fat before. Until now. I have not intentionally tried to gain weight, mind you, I just haven't been watching what I've been eating. I now feel exactly like a sauasage. No other way to describe it. And not a Jimmy Dean sausage, either. A real sausage - stuffed in a casing that's too small and bursting out both ends. The casing feels like it could split at any given moment.

I need to hear back from TBL soon or I shall explode - literally.

On a positive note, I did have a salad for lunch today. First green thing I've had in weeks, other than the new Jalapeno Flavored Doritos. But for breakfast I had a gas station meat patty. Come to think of it, that had a little green-ness to it too.

No comments: